Article 1 (Definition of Personal Information)
In this policy, personal information means personal information as defined by the personal information protection laws and other laws of each country, i.e., information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information (This includes information that can be easily cross-checked with other information and thereby identify a specific individual.)
Article 2 (Compliance with Laws and Regulations)
We will comply with the guidelines and other laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information in each country, and will collect, use, and manage personal information appropriately.
Article 3 (Acquisition of Personal Information)
The Company shall acquire personal information properly and without deception or other wrongful means.
Article 4 (Purpose of Use of Personal Information)
The Company will use the personal information it has acquired for the following purposes. If personal information is to be used for purposes not specified below, we will obtain the prior consent of the person concerned.
- To provide and develop our various products and services
- To respond to inquiries and provide support
- To provide information on our products, services, and campaigns
- For marketing and research analysis of our various products and services
- To confirm the identity of a customer’s account at a financial institution and to confirm the transfer of funds to a financial institution
- For other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 5 (Safety Management of Personal Information)
We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of the personal information we handle and to otherwise safely manage the personal information.
Article 6 (Entrustment of Personal Information)
Article 6 (Entrustment of Personal Information)
In the event that we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, we will conduct a rigorous investigation of the third party and exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the third party to ensure the safe management of the personal information entrusted to the third party.
Article 7 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
We will not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the individual, except as stipulated by the personal information protection laws of each country or other applicable laws and regulations. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision of personal information to third parties as stipulated above.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
Article 8 (Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information)
If a customer requests disclosure of his/her own personal information, we will promptly disclose the information within a reasonable period of time and to an appropriate extent. In such cases, if the identity of the customer cannot be confirmed, the Company will not comply with the disclosure. If there is an error in the content of personal information and the person requests correction, addition, or deletion of the information, we will promptly respond to the request after investigation. If we are unable to confirm the identity of the person making the request, we will not comply with the request.
Article 9 (Disclaimer)
- The information on this site is not guaranteed as to accuracy, timeliness, or completeness.
- We do not guarantee that the information on this site or information accessible through this site is free from computer viruses or spyware.
- We will not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of this site. Please use the information on this site at your own risk.
Article 10 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
In the event that we receive a request from a customer to cease use or delete his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as “cease of use, etc.”) in accordance with the provisions of the personal information protection laws of each country on the grounds that the customer’s personal information has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use publicly announced in advance or that the information was obtained through deception or other wrongful means, we will confirm the reason for the request from the customer, and if the request is found to be reasonable, we will cease use of the information without delay.
However, this shall not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to suspend the use of personal information under the personal information protection laws or other laws and regulations of each country.
Article 12 (Privacy Opinions, Complaints, Objections, and Disclosure of Registered Personal Information)
- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any opinions, complaints, or objections regarding privacy, or if you wish to request disclosure of your registered personal information. After confirming the content of your request, we will contact you by e-mail to get back to you and make every effort to process your request appropriately.
- If you are a resident of an EU member country and subject to the GDPR, please contact email@example.com to exercise your GDPR rights in the same manner as described above. If the information is not properly processed, you may appeal to the supervisory authority.
Article 13 (Modification of this Policy)
This policy is subject to change as necessary. The revised policy will be effective from the time it is posted on this site. However, in the case of changes that require the consent of the customer under the laws and regulations of each country, the consent of the customer shall be obtained in advance through a method prescribed by the Company.
Article 14 (Copyright)
The contents and copyrights of this website are owned by the Company. Unauthorized publication of information on this site is prohibited.